Hey Amazing Blooming Readers ! Wait…no. .no.. I’m not dead…I know I’ve been missing from a very long time, my apologies but you know there was a reason behind it, actually I was having my exams and that too finals so anyway they’re over now and I’m back.
So without further ado let’s begin the post. So today I’m doing The Remarkable Blogger Tag which is originally created by Selina, she’s an amazing blogger so do check out her blog and give her a follow if you like it and also I was tagged by Gelina, she’s an amazing blogger too and has lots of fun contents and quizzes. Thank you for tagging me.
– Rules –
- Add the featured image 🖼️
- Tag your post with #the remarkable blogger tag
- Pingback to original post 😌
- Mention the creator 👋
- Share something unique about you 🥰
- Answer the nine questions the person who nominated you has asked 🤔
- Ask 9 nine questions for your nominees 😁
- Nominate 10 – 15 people 😆
- Have fun! 🤩
– Something Unique About Me –
Unique…umm…I think I’m a very optimistic and confident person who doesn’t easily get demotivated or discouraged by people or situations.
- Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they? Regrets…no I don’t think so but yea till yesterday I was not really regretting but yea I had this feeling that I could have given my maths exam much better only if I showed a little more interest in the subject but now I’m totally fine because I know that I couldn’t change it now.
- Out of all your family members, who are you closest to? My mom, definitely…coz she always supports me no matter what the situation is and you know there’s a special kind of attachment that you have with your mom which needs no explanation and I also love my Dad a lot.
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? That I’m blogging, like many of my friends still don’t know about it. LOL !!
- What has your hardest goodbye in life been so far? I think saying goodbye to my grandparent’s pet rabbit, he died out of illness and it has been years now but I still miss him a lot.
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? Idk!! I mean I’ve received a lot of compliments and it would really be hard and unfair to choose any one because I really love and appreciate all of them and for me all of them are the best.
- When did you start blogging? I started blogging back in 2021, and my first blog post was on 18th Oct, 2021 and I guess it was Monday.
- What does friendship mean to you? Friendship for me is something that cannot be just expressed in words, I mean it’s just like you meet a person and you like them because they are just as crazy as you and then within a fraction of a second a person who was just a stranger becomes like your family member with whom you can share all your secrets…isn’t that something magical !
- Would you rather be an expert at one thing, or pretty good at many things? I think being good at many things would be great !
- Would you rather order in or eat out? I think I’ll order in coz I’m a lazy person but I may also eat out only if I get a good company. LOL!!
– My questions for my nominees –
- How have you been lately?
- What was the last thing/person that made you smile?
- What’s one thing that keeps you going?
- One book/movie that inspired you a lot?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Your favorite place to visit?
- Your dream job?
- Are you an introvert/ extrovert or an ambivert?
- Why did you start blogging?
– I nominate –
Okay guys! so that was all for today…I hope you enjoyed reading it. You can also answer my questions through comments and I would love reading it.